As one of fastest growing aluminium fabrication group of companies, specialized in architectural aluminium and glass products, aluminium doors, windows, pantry, cladding projects and unitized and standard curtain walls etc, New AluTec (Pvt) Ltd is extremely proud of its many achievements and successes. We aim to create an internal ecosystem that encourages creative spirit and professional growth. Our employees are proud to be a part of the continuing success and contribute to its sustainable development, while we are proud to have brought together one of the best and the most highly skilled teams in the industry. New AluTec is one of the fastest developing companies in the country. We encourage initiative, value unconventional & innovative ideas and are always there to help bring those ideas to reality.
Career growth opportunities
At New AluTec, we strive to make the promotion process absolutely transparent and ensure equal opportunities for every member of our staff. We maintain and expand the leader’s succession pool, which includes the employees who become the first choice candidates for middle and senior executive positions once they become vacant.
Assistant Exam Processing Manager
2 year fixed term contract
What it’s about
Part of the Operations Division, the Exam Processing team is integral to the effective, accurate and timely processing of candidates’ results-related data to ensure that every candidate receives the right grade, first time, on time. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and career in a dynamic, supportive team that engages in and takes responsibility for a range of activities from the setup of products & timetables to the processing of entries and marks for all our assessment products. This is a unique opportunity to join a team where you can both develop professionally and make a difference.
What you will be doing
Exam Processing is going through an exciting period of change, you will play a vital role in leading the team to success by using your experience and insight to maintain our quality standards, improve performance and deliver each exam series. You will need to be a confident decision maker, using your initiative where no policy exists and know when to escalate issues. A significant part of this role will involve:
• Work with the teams to produce results that meet customer expectations and our quality standards.
• Identify and implement staff development and procedural improvements.
• Provide input and advice on the team’s resourcing needs and on the design of new products and processes.
• Support the team through the current system change and related activities.
What we are looking for
• Proven track record in a management position demonstrating successful team leadership.
• Experience of working in a challenging and busy environment.
• Experience of working with complex processes, varying workloads and challenging deadlines.
• Experience of developing staff to help realise their potential.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills and good negotiator.